PodWork collects, holds and uses personal information in the following areas:
* Consumers (Members);
* Business Relations
Consumer information is usually collected via promotions, competitions and consumer queries. The information may include:
* your name, address, contact number(s) and email address
* information about your preference for goods or services we offer from time to
* a record of any queries you have made
Purposes for collecting the information
Wherever possible, PodWork collects this information directly from you. We use it for the following purposes
* to contact you directly about PodWork, its brands, special offers, samples and other promotions
* to reward you for being a loyal PodWork member
* to inform you of PodWork products or publications we think you might be interested in
* to approve transactions you wish to make
* to confirm your identity
* to provide you with products you have requested
* to follow up or pursue any queries you make
* to conduct consumer research
How we manage personal information
PodWork is dedicated to keeping personal information secure. This includes physical security, computer and network security, communications security and personnel security.
All entries become the property of PodWork (and any third parties conducting joint promotions with PodWork).
PodWork supports permission based marketing. Where consent exists, PodWork may enter your details into a database for the purpose of contacting you directly about PodWork, its brands, special offers, samples, consumer research and other promotions.
You can advise us if you would prefer not to be directly contacted by us by contacting us and informing us at any time.
Except where you are otherwise notified, PodWork does not sell, rent or otherwise make available any personal information to third parties. PodWork outsources certain business functions to other organisations. For this purpose, and only for the purpose of providing services to PodWork, personal information may, as required, be transferred to or handled by: :
* our related companies
* organisations which provide services to us, such as mailing houses, promotion and advertising agencies and consumer research agencies
* credit reference agencies or other credit providers
* government or statutory authorities
that may directly contact you on behalf of PodWork.
Access and correction of details
You can access personal information PodWork holds on you by contacting the PodWork in writing. If the information held is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date you may request PodWork to correct the information.
Revised by PodWork Communications